Hello and welcome to my blog!
Let me warn you right off that these posts will contain experiences from my random and awesome life. Between my jobs at my dad's company and the church preschool, entering the Veterinary Technology program at a local school, my tempermental writing muse, and my "unique" family, there will be a plethora of stories....
I decided today to start this blog primarily to record my time training to become a veterinary technician, but, as I was thinking about it more, it will also be a place for contemplating and relating the things I learn in my day to day life.
So, I think that is a good first blog. Short, but hopefully enough that you will come back and check it out again sometime.
Until next time....
Cool. I'm looming forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like this is going to be a fun blog to read! I don't blog that often, unfortunately, but reading other's blogs is quite interesting. ;D
ReplyDelete